Railway Track Construction
A special geosynthetic solution for railway track construction is a 3 layered geocomposite solution specially suited for the desert region.
- Reduces wear and tear of the track ballast
- Ensures longer life of the rail superstructure (sleeper, track, wheel)
- Reduction of vibrations in the concrete construction and thus reduction of the noise emissions from the rail track
- Lower maintenance costs
- Drainage, filtration and separation – preventing sand from beneath entering the ballast above
- Lesser operational restraints because of considerably larger maintenance intervals